Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Starting Off


Hi there! Hola! Howdy? Hello....  How does one start their very first blog post EVER?  I'm sure in time I'll find it more natural to greet the world wide web with my posts, but for now I'm stuck in an awkward place.
source

My plan for this blog is to post when I have something to say, and try my best to have it be a place where my trials, test-runs, attempts, and fails can help others benefit! It'll also have a mix of my daily life happenings, so readers can get a sense of me (and determine whether they want to replicate my successes or do the exact opposite as to avoid being anything like me!).  Haha

Today is my first soccer game of my spring 2013 season.  I'm excited for it, but as always am nervous about getting hurt (not a spring chicken anymore)!


source

After a couple knee surgeries, days of not being able to walk properly, and a bunch of minor injuries, a soccer game for me is a mix of extreme fun and severe anxiety.  It's like a super-oxymoron!   Regardless, I'm still pumped to play on this gorgeous spring morning. Wish me luck!

Is there anything in your life that creates such opposing emotions? 

No comments:

Post a Comment